We shall migrate to distance education (the new school normal) to mitigate the threat of COVID-19. As we go virtual/online we ensure interactive lessons and assessments through learning management systems; live and recorded lectures; ready, willing and able teachers for online classes, consultations and coaching; and flexible schedule of lessons and deadlines of requirements. We shall also provide printed copies of every lessons, assessments and other requirements to cater to students who have limited or no electronic resources. However, in the event that Community Quarantine permits regular conduct of classes, as determined by the DepEd, DOH and IATF in-school classes will be limited to certain number of students, twice to thrice a week face-to face classes, and stringent measures will be applied such as physical distancing, wearing of masks and regular disinfection while others may opt to continue schooling at the comforts of their homes.
ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE FOR S.Y. 2020-2021
- Completely filled-up application form with two (2) copies of 1x1 picture attached.
- Three (3) photocopies of PSA-certified birth certificate.
- Original Report Card (Form 138).
- Three (3) photocopies of Report Card (Form 138).
- Letter of Recommendation from the Guidance Counsellor of the last school the applicant attended.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from the Guidance Counsellor of the last school the applicant attended.