Goals and Objectives
"A child is God's gift to man;
what man makes of the child is his gift to God."
Holy Rosary College aims for its learners to:
- Show awareness and concern for the environment
- Prepare for higher learning
- Develop their full potential
- Become individuals with moral values
- Become productive and responsible citizens and leaders of the society
Holy Rosary College stands by its commitment to provide quality education through the active involvement of all stakeholders - students, teachers, staff, and parents; and the provision of opportunities that will strengthen their potentials, and the environment conducive for the learners, teachers and staff.
The school serves as catalyst of harmonious relationships between the people in the school and the community