- Completely filled-up application form with two (2) copies of 1x1 picture attached.
- Two (2) photocopies of NSO-certified birth certificate.
- Report card (form 138).
- Letter of recommendation/Certificate of Good Moral Character from the Guidance Counselor of the last school the applicant attended.
- Fill up Application Form.
- Submit admission requirements to Guidance and Testing Office.
- Take the entrance exam on the scheduled date.
- Come back for the test result and interview (for those who passed the exam).
- Pay the Reservation Fee (non-refundable) which will be credited to your enrollment fees.
- Before enrolling, fill out the registration form and attach the test result form given by the Guidance and Testing Office.
- Present reservation fee receipt.